Designed for ultimate performance, the PRO+RO 4000 GPD Commercial Reverse Osmosis Module is built for the demanding workload of commercial businesses.
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION: FREE SHIPPING! Ships in 2-3 weeks. Ships on Pallet. A commercial address might be required, residential addresses might incur additional delivery charges.
Smart design and built in the USA from heavy-duty commercial parts and Stainless Steel components.
Multi-Stage protection for unmatched performance and durability.
- Stage 1: High capacity 5 Micron pre-filter protects vital components like the solenoids, membranes, pumps, gauges, meters from silt, sand, and sediment. Replace every 6 to 12 months.
- Stage 2: 2000 GPD 4"x40" Reverse Osmosis membrane separates the dissolved contaminants from water. Removes up to 99% of contaminants of any water treatment process.
- Stage 3: 2000 GPD 4"x40" Reverse Osmosis membrane separates the dissolved contaminants from water. Removes up to 99% of contaminants of any water treatment process.
Hydroponics, Hotels, Restaurants, Whole House, Coffee Shops, Tea Shops, Breweries, Food Manufacturing, Carwashes, Spotless Rinse, Soda, Beverage, Medical and Dental Facilities, Laboratories, Grocery Stores and any other commercial use needing ultra-pure RO water.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- 4,000 GPD
- Unmatched performance with up to 99% rejection rating.
- High performance provides up to 75% efficiency (1 to 4 ratio).
- Unsurpassed Commercial Pump and Motor for real-world usage and reliability.
- Clear Flow Meters and Pressure Gauges with 316 stainless steel needle valves provide ultra-precise control of production and wastewater.
- 5 Micron high capacity Premium pre-filter.
- Stainless Steel Membrane Housings provide years of reliability.
- Easy Controller with TDS Meter allows for monitoring of water quality.
- Two Year Limited Lifetime Warranty* and Lifetime Tech Support.
REQUIRED: RO storage tank not included, bladder water storage tank recommended.
All reverse osmosis system requires regular maintenance as well as proper pre-treatment to ensure your system continues to perform at top peak performance for many years. This RO system is designed to be used with municipal water supplies. For issues such as iron, sulfur, and/or manganese, you MUST treat your water BEFORE the system. Please contact us if you have questions regarding pretreatment.
*Warranty does not cover filters and membranes.