Needs to be changed
85% of the United States has hard water. Traveling to various campgrounds in a Recreation Vehicle (RV) or Trailer will ultimately yield water hookups that have hard water. Hard water leaves spots on dishes, and scale build-up on other water appliances. Showers and toilets are also susceptible to limescale, if left alone, it can be very difficult to remove and cause a variety of plumbing issues within the RV/trailer.
Pro+Aqua Portable Water Softener Pro
The Pro+Aqua Portable Water Softener Pro provides travelers premium soft water without the use of special tools or electricity. Simply connect the RV park water hookup to the water softener, then run the provided garden hose from the output port and into the RV’s water system. The portable water softener can provide up to 40 days or 2000 gallons of soft water. Campers can now enjoy soft water in their showers, toilets, and kitchen sink.
Regeneration is a breeze with the optional dual-purpose regen/pre-filter kit. Simply remove the sediment filter provided, add 1-2 boxes of table salt, attach the provided fittings to the brine hose, then connect the fitting to the OUT port on the softener. The water and salt mix in the clear housing which creates a brine that flows into the softener. The brine helps to loosen dirt and debris to backwash any contaminants within the resin bed. The whole process takes less than 30 minutes and once it’s done, the softener is ready to be used again.
16,000-grain capacity. Provides up to 40 days or 2000 gallons of soft water.
Compact size-easy storage and portability.
California designed, using high-grade NSF materials.
NSF Certified food-grade premium resin.
- PREMIUM PRO FEATURES: Wide 10-3/8" base for maximum stability on uneven surfaces. High Flow ports for minimal pressure drop and 5 GPM flow. The 16,000-grain capacity will provide up to 40 days (2,000 gallons) of softened water depending on your hardness and usage. Additional female adapter included for backwash (WS-P-REG-KIT kit available for faster regeneration). Conditions Well or City water. Reduces Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Lead, Radium, and other Heavy Metals. Ready for use in 5 minutes!
- PREMIUM VALUE: This Portable Softener & Conditioner produces twice the gallons compared to a standard model and offers the best value and is the best compact RV softener on the market measuring about 10" x 19.5" in total size.
- TOP CAPACITY: Designed for portability and durability, this 16,000-grain unit is the perfect choice for serious RV/boat owners, carwash detailers,s, or any outdoor person or professional looking for the best mobile softener on the market. Provides approx. 40% more soft water than any other unit on the market in its size. Regenerates in under 30 minutes, with 2 boxes of table salt, to get you back on the open road. Us the optional 2 in 1 WS-P-REG-KIT Pre-filter/Regenerating Kit to easily regenerate.
- BUILT TOUGH: Designed in California and built with high-grade NSF materials, this mini mighty unit will keep on producing great soft water for years to come. The tank inner shell is made of high-grade Polyethylene and reinforced with a durable fiberglass wrap. The Polyethylene inner shell houses the NSF Certified food-grade premium resin. The unit has 3/4" high flow in/out Garden Hose ports with a removable head and comes fully assembled with riser tube and premium top and bottom distributors.
- READY FOR USE: The standard garden hose connections allow it to easily connect between the park faucet and your RV, Boat, or Pressure Washer. The unit comes fully assembled, charged, and ready for use and requires no tools or electricity to operate and get started. Included is a female to female adapter to allow you to backwash the unit when regenerating without the optional WS-P-REG-KIT 2 in 1 prefilter/regenerating kit.